Prices & Tours
Choco Tour (Zotter day ticket)
Duration: approx. 90 minutes for the tasting tour + 2 hours for the Edible Zoo. This is just a recommendation: You can spend the whole day at Zotters and start with the Edible Zoo first, as the ticket for the Zoo is valid the whole day.Tasting tour for individual visitors and travel groups with audio guides (approx. 20 persons per tour)Audio guides in several languages: English, German, Italian, Czech, Slovenian, Hungarian, French, Spanish, Russian and Serbo-Croatian. Keep in mind: Please wear sturdy shoes. There is a risk of slipping and falling on this territory!
- Chocolate Theatre, Cocoa Cinema and tasting: Step into the world of chocolate. Experience first-hand how chocolate is made. You can explore the factory at your own pace with an audio guide giving you the most important facts and lots of additional information, featuring hundreds of chocolate samples for nibbling and tasting.
You can decide how long you'd like to stay and sack.
- Edible Zoo: Explore our adventurous organic farm experience with your children or friends, where rare animal breeds live and regional fruit and vegetable varieties thrive. In the farm restaurant Essbar you can enjoy organic food directly from our own pastures and gardens in the midst of nature!
The sequence is up to you. The reserved time indicated on your reservation is the beginning of your tour at the Chocolate Theatre.
Admission Choco Tour
|Price per person||Single ticket ||Online ticket & groups of 20 persons or more|
|Children (0 - 3 years)||free||free|
|Children (4 - 5 years)||6,90 EUR||6,40 EUR|
|Children (6 - 10 years)||12,90 EUR||12,40 EUR|
|Teenagers (11 - 17 years) ||15,90 EUR||15,40 EUR|
|Adults (from 18 years) ||18,90 EUR||18,40 EUR|
Groups of 21 persons or more can pay for their tickets on site in cash or by credit card. A voucher can also be filled out on site and we will send you an invoice.
Visitors with a GenussCard (valid from March until October) receive free admission to the Edible Zoo and have the opportunity to visit the Chocolate Theatre including tasting as part of the Choco Tour at an extra charge. The GenussCard cannot be considered for Online-Tickets! More information.
Zotter "Chocolate & Aperitif"Daily Mon–Sat, 10am to 4.30pm (start of tour), every half hour
Duration: approx. 3-4 hrs.
- Aperitif: »Pinot Brut« sparkling wine by Winkler-Hermaden, Zotter Muscaris white wine, craft beer or homemade lemonade
- Tapas from our Edible Zoo: air-dried ham variation, lardo »Online«, marinated mushrooms, cheese sausage, Bergler sausage, olives, herby spread and homemade bread
- Choco tour featuring more than 30 snacking stations
- Edible Zoo: organic adventure farm & food culture
We welcome you in our Organic Deli or at our Wing Bar (depending on group size) with an aperitif and a few small, homemade starters. Afterwards, you can embark on the Choco Tour and see how chocolate is made. You will also be able to snack to your heart’s content on around 300 classic as well as unusual chocolates, pralines and bonbons at the many creative tasting stations. At the Edible Zoo, you can relax, enjoy nature and experience how an organic farm works and how we raise our beautiful, happy animals.
Looking for a present? Buy a gift voucher for our Special Tour!
Admission Chocolate & Aperitif
|Single ticket & groups||Price per person |
|Adults (from 18 years)|
Teenagers (11 - 17 years)
|Children (6 - 10 years)||19 EUR|
Booking: via phone: +43 (0) 3152-5554 or via e-mail.
(Tickets are also available at the door, subject to availability)
Customised tours for companies & groups
You are looking for a customised tour for your company? We are pleased to consult you and prepare an individual tour offer for your company or group visit at Zotter.